Lindsay S. Zirnheld and Jeremy T. Bilson were married at 2 p.m. on June 22 in St. Leo the Great Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at Banchetti by Rizzo’s, Amherst. Monsignor Robert E. Zapfel heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Richard and Suzanne Zirnheld of Wheatfield. The bridegroom’s parents are James and Suzanne Bilson of Lockport. The bride is a graduate of Franklin High School, El Paso, Texas. She earned a doctorate in physical therapy from the University at Buffalo. Lindsay is a physical therapist at Buffalo Rehab Group. The groom is a graduate of Lockport High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University at Buffalo. Jeremy is a commercial underwriter at First Niagara Bank. After a trip to Antigua, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Lindsay S. Zirnheld and Jeremy T. Bilson wed in St. Leo the Great Church
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo