Lindsay D. Buntich and David P. Kilijanski were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 3 in 14 Holy Helpers Parish, West Seneca. Guests gathered for a reception at Hotel at the Lafayette. The Rev. David Bellittiere of 14 Holy Helpers Parish heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Michael and Tracey Buntich of Lackawanna. The bridegroom’s parents are Dave and Janice Kilijanski of Lake View. The bride is a graduate of Mount Mercy Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in childhood education from SUNY Buffalo State and also earned a master’s degree in differentiated instruction from Canisius College. The bride is an education coordinator at Holy Cross Head Start. The groom is a graduate of St. Francis High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from St. John Fisher College. The groom is an upper level claims adjuster at Geico. After a trip to Bahamas and Disney World, the couple will make their home in South Buffalo.
Lindsay D. Buntich and David P. Kilijanski
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws