Lindsay D. Buntich and David P. Kilijanski were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 3 in 14 Holy Helpers Parish, West Seneca. Guests gathered for a reception at Hotel at the Lafayette. The Rev. David Bellittiere of 14 Holy Helpers Parish heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Michael and Tracey Buntich of Lackawanna. The bridegroom’s parents are Dave and Janice Kilijanski of Lake View. The bride is a graduate of Mount Mercy Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in childhood education from SUNY Buffalo State and also earned a master’s degree in differentiated instruction from Canisius College. The bride is an education coordinator at Holy Cross Head Start. The groom is a graduate of St. Francis High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from St. John Fisher College. The groom is an upper level claims adjuster at Geico. After a trip to Bahamas and Disney World, the couple will make their home in South Buffalo.
Lindsay D. Buntich and David P. Kilijanski
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home