Lindsay A. Goegan and Andrew M. Kuntz were married at 4 p.m. Dec. 13 in Brierwood Country Club, Hamburg, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Pastor David Drake of the Chapel at Crosspoint, Getzville, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Gina L. Goegan of Akron and Jerry Caci of North Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are George and Christine Kuntz of North Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore West High School. She earned an associate degree in humanities and social science from Niagara County Community College. She is a guest services associate at Ashley Furniture Homestore. The groom was home-schooled. He earned an associate degree in computer information systems from Niagara County Community College. He is a team manager at People Inc. The couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Lindsay A. Goegan and Andrew M. Kuntz are wed in Hamburg
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud