Leah B. Schneider and Christopher P. Wietig were married at 3 p.m. Sept. 1 in Westminster Presbyterian Church, where the couple met as members of the church choir. Guests gathered for a reception at the Buffalo History Museum. The Rev. Neil Kattermann of Parkside Lutheran Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David and Malinda Schneider of Elma. The bridegroom’s parents are Paul T. and Margaret Wietig of Snyder. The bride is a graduate of Iroquois Central High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in music from Crane School of Music at SUNY Potsdam. The bride is the owner of Mainstage Studios, where she is also the voice instructor. She is also an educational performer for the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra’s Children’s Concerts and is a soloist with the orchestra during the holiday season. The groom is a graduate of Amherst Central High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in music from SUNY Fredonia and also earned a master’s degree in business administration from the University at Buffalo. The groom is a sales and customer marketing manager at Rich Products. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Leah B. Schneider and Christopher P. Wietig are wed in Buffalo
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo