Lauren Rozanski and Steven Walter Molenda were married at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 24 at Hurd Orchards in Holley. Guests gathered for a reception in a 200-year-old barn on the property. Friend of the couple, Kyle Costello, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Dan and Camille Rozanski of West Seneca. The bridegroom’s parents are Marcia Molenda, of Stratford, Conn., and James and Katie Molenda of Amherst. The bride is a graduate of West Seneca West Senior High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from SUNY Buffalo State. The bride is an account supervisor at Crowley Webb. The groom is a graduate of Amherst High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Fordham University. The groom is a global marketing communication and brand strategy manager at ESAB. After a trip to France and Italy, the couple will make their home in Florence, S.C.
Lauren Rozanski and Steve Walter Molenda are wed in Holley
- 315 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph