Lauren Rozanski and Steven Walter Molenda were married at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 24 at Hurd Orchards in Holley. Guests gathered for a reception in a 200-year-old barn on the property. Friend of the couple, Kyle Costello, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Dan and Camille Rozanski of West Seneca. The bridegroom’s parents are Marcia Molenda, of Stratford, Conn., and James and Katie Molenda of Amherst. The bride is a graduate of West Seneca West Senior High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from SUNY Buffalo State. The bride is an account supervisor at Crowley Webb. The groom is a graduate of Amherst High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Fordham University. The groom is a global marketing communication and brand strategy manager at ESAB. After a trip to France and Italy, the couple will make their home in Florence, S.C.
Lauren Rozanski and Steve Walter Molenda are wed in Holley
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud