Lauren B. Lipiecki and Nicholas W. Casillo were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 3 in Our Lady of Pompeii Church, Lancaster. Guests gathered for a reception at Hearthstone Manor, Depew. Monsignor William J. Gallagher heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James J. and Stephanie Lipiecki of Lancaster. The bridegroom’s parents are Patrick F. and Patricia E. Casillo of Depew. The bride is a graduate of Lancaster High School. She earned a dual bachelor’s degree in exceptional education and elementary education from the University at Buffalo, and she also earned a master’s degree in curriculum and instruction from SUNY Buffalo State. She is a teacher. The groom is a graduate of St. Mary’s High School. He earned a dual bachelor’s degree in physical education and health science from Brockport State College and is attending Canisius College. She is a physical education teacher. The couple will make their home in Depew.
Lauren Lipiecki and Nicholas Casillo wed in Our Lady of Pompeii Church
- 385 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo