Lauren K. Yu and Christopher A. Ziemba were married at 4 p.m. July 6 in Westminster Presbyterian Church. Guests gathered for a reception at the Avanti Mansion, Blasdell. Pastor Bob Grabau of Chapel at CrossPoint and the Rev. Jack Ledwon of St. Joseph’s University Parish heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Paul M. and Eileen C. Yu of East Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Andrew P. and Janie N. Ziemba of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville East High School. She earned bachelor’s degrees in bassoon performance, music education and mathematics from the Eastman School of Music/University of Rochester and also earned a master’s degree in bassoon performance from Yale University School of Music. The groom is also a graduate of Williamsville East High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in jazz and contemporary media/music education and also a master’s degree in jazz and contempory media from Eastman School of Music/University of Rochester. The groom is a support piano faculty member at York College. After a trip to St. Lucia, the couple will make their home in New York City.
Lauren K. Yu and Christopher A. Ziemba are wed in Buffalo
- 334 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals