Lauren Gauthier and Benjamin P. Chapman were married at 6 p.m. Sept. 14 in Heartland Health Care Center, Normal, Ill. The Rev. Elyse Nelson-Winger of Illinois Wesleyan University heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James Gauthier and Lynn Gauthier of the Town of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Edward and the late Margaret Chapman of Normal, Ill. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore West High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in legal studies from the University at Buffalo, and also earned a juris doctor from the University at Buffalo School of Law. The bride is an attorney at Geico. The groom is a graduate of University High School, Normal, Ill. He earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Illinois Wesleyan University and also earned a doctorate in philosophy from the University of North Texas. The groom is a professor at the University of Rochester Medical Center. The couple will make their home in East Amherst.
Lauren Gauthier and Benjamin P. Chapman are wed in Illinois
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance