Lauren B. Smeeding and Christopher R. Gibson were married at 5 p.m. Nov. 2 in Statler City, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Friend of the family, Judge Michael Hudson of the New York State Court of Claims, heard the couple’s vows, which were followed by a blessing by the Rev. Richard Zajac. The bride’s parents are Thomas and Diane Smeeding of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard and Donna Gibson of Florence, S.C. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy. She earned a degree in health studies from Georgetown University and also earned a master’s degree in health care administration from the University of North Carolina. The bride is a consultant at Kurt Salmon. The groom is a graduate of the International School of Brussels, Belgium. He earned a degree in civil engineering from the University of Virginia and also earned a master’s degree in business administration from North Carolina State University. The groom is a construction manager at Balfour Beatty Construction. After a trip to Antigua, the couple are making their home in Atlanta.
Lauren B. Smeeding and Christopher R. Gibson are wed in Buffalo
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 122 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance