Lauren Anne Stone and Michael Alexander Ferranti were married at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 3 in the Aurora Inn, Aurora, where a reception was held following the ceremony. A friend of the bride’s family, Peter Hasler of Rochester, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Anne Stone and the late Kirk Stone of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard and Nancy Scharlau Ferranti of Orchard Park. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University at Buffalo and is enrolled in the university’s MBA program. She works in commercial banking at M&T Bank. The groom is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Canisius College. He is a financial advisor at Merrill Lynch. After a trip to Greek islands, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Lauren Anne Stone and Michael Alexander wed in the Aurora Inn
- 210 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 154Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph