Laura Anne Zielinski and Greg Ernest Matthews were married at 2 p.m. on June 29 in St. Louis Catholic Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Asbury Hall. Monsignor Salvatore Manganello heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Paul and Gail Zielinski of Hamburg. The bridegroom’s parents are George and Doreen Matthews of Hamburg. The bride is a graduate of Hamburg High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Pittsburgh and also earned a master’s degree in education from the University of Pittsburgh. The bride is a kindergarten teacher at Fairfax County Public Schools. The groom is a graduate of Hamburg High School. Following high school, he enlisted in the Army and served in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is currently attending George Mason University. After a trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the couple will make their home in Arlington, Va.
Laura Anne Zielinski and Greg Ernest Matthews wed in St. Louis Church
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals