Kristy Lanthier and Adam Ruiz were married at 4 p.m. Oct. 4 in the Chapel at Crosspoint, Getzville. Guests gathered for a reception at Classics V, Amherst. Uncle of the bride, Frank Vitello of Arise Ministries, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Kerry L. and Kathleen Lanthier of Grand Island. The bridegroom’s parents are Luis and Lydia Ruiz of Grand Island. The bride is a graduate of Grand Island High School and earned a license in cosmetology. She works as a secretary and hairdresser at Kaleida Health. The groom is also a graduate of Grand Island High School. He earned an associate degree from Alfred State University. The groom is an electrician. The couple will make their home in Lockport.
Kristy Lanthier and Adam Ruiz are wed in Getzville
- 375 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo