Kristine Ehlers and David Loft were married at 1:30 p.m. Sept. 7 in St John’s Lutheran Church, Orchard Park. Guests gathered for a reception at The Lodge at Woodlawn Beach, Hamburg. The Rev. Nate Hartke, of St John’s Lutheran Church, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Robert and Cheryl Ehlers of North Boston. The bridegroom’s parents are Dudley and Jane Loft of Hamburg. The bride is a graduate of Hamburg High School. She earned a bachelor’s degee in sociology from SUNY Buffalo State. The bride works at Buffalo Hearing & Speech Center. The groom is a graduate of Frontier High School. He is a sales and leasing consultant at Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep. The couple will make their home in Hamburg.
Kristine Ehlers and David Loft are wed in Orchard Park
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 216 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 98 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals