Kristine Ehlers and David Loft were married at 1:30 p.m. Sept. 7 in St John’s Lutheran Church, Orchard Park. Guests gathered for a reception at The Lodge at Woodlawn Beach, Hamburg. The Rev. Nate Hartke, of St John’s Lutheran Church, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Robert and Cheryl Ehlers of North Boston. The bridegroom’s parents are Dudley and Jane Loft of Hamburg. The bride is a graduate of Hamburg High School. She earned a bachelor’s degee in sociology from SUNY Buffalo State. The bride works at Buffalo Hearing & Speech Center. The groom is a graduate of Frontier High School. He is a sales and leasing consultant at Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep. The couple will make their home in Hamburg.
Kristine Ehlers and David Loft are wed in Orchard Park
- 282 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 226 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 141 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 133 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo