Kristina M. Kozlowski and Samuel R. Webster were married at 1 p.m. June 29 in Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta Parish, Depew. Guests gathered for a reception at Rapids Theatre, Niagara Falls. The Rev. Lawrence Damian of Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta Parish heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Matthew J. and Margaret V. Kozlowski of Depew. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael E. and Anne Webster of Rochester and Diane Webster of Dyer, Ind. The bride is a graduate of Depew High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in childhood education and a master’s degree in special education from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a special-education teacher at Summit Educational Resources. The groom is a graduate of Greece Athena High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration and psychology from the University at Buffalo. He also earned an MBA from UB. The groom is a product development specialist at Merchants Insurance Group. After a trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Kristina M. Kozlowski and Samuel R. Webster are wed in Depew
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance