Kristin M. Kowalski and Brian J. Minervini were married at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 24 in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at Glen Oak Golf Course, East Amherst. The Rev. Robert Mock of St. Benedict Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Lawrence and Lucy Kowalski of Getzville. The bridegroom’s parents are Anthony and Barbara Minervini of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in human resources management from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a human resources administrator at Niagara Cerebral Palsy. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. He is a laborer at Clarence Central School District. After a trip to the Pocono Mountains, the couple will make their home in Amherst.
Kristin M. Kowalski and Brian J. Minervini are wed in Amherst
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home