Kristin M. Kowalski and Brian J. Minervini were married at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 24 in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at Glen Oak Golf Course, East Amherst. The Rev. Robert Mock of St. Benedict Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Lawrence and Lucy Kowalski of Getzville. The bridegroom’s parents are Anthony and Barbara Minervini of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in human resources management from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a human resources administrator at Niagara Cerebral Palsy. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. He is a laborer at Clarence Central School District. After a trip to the Pocono Mountains, the couple will make their home in Amherst.
Kristin M. Kowalski and Brian J. Minervini are wed in Amherst
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 225Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified