Kristin M. Kowalski and Brian J. Minervini were married at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 24 in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at Glen Oak Golf Course, East Amherst. The Rev. Robert Mock of St. Benedict Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Lawrence and Lucy Kowalski of Getzville. The bridegroom’s parents are Anthony and Barbara Minervini of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in human resources management from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a human resources administrator at Niagara Cerebral Palsy. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. He is a laborer at Clarence Central School District. After a trip to the Pocono Mountains, the couple will make their home in Amherst.
Kristin M. Kowalski and Brian J. Minervini are wed in Amherst
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph