Komani Lundquist and Todd Stevens were married at 3 p.m. Oct. 13 in Chapel at Trinity Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Merge restaurant. Megan Callahan of Universal Life Church, Buffalo, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Alexander T. Lundquist of Detroit and Linda J. Lundquist of Ann Arbor, Mich. The bridegroom’s parents are Lynn Richards of Florida, Sandra Orban of Washington, Pa., and the late Craig A. Stevens. The bride is a graduate of Community High School and is attending SUNY Empire State College. The bride is a director of operations at Via Evaluation. The groom is a graduate of Lockport High School and is attending D’Youville College. The couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Komani Lundquist and Todd Stevens are wed in Buffalo
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 259Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified