Kira Stiles-Mikl, left, and Alison Schoenfeld were married at 5 p.m. Oct. 4 in the historic Crane Estate in Ipswich, Mass., where a reception was held following the ceremony. Judge Barbara J. Kahn of Malden, Mass., heard the couple’s vows. Stiles-Mikl’s parents are Linda Stiles and Jaromir Mikl of Albany. Schoenfeld’s parents are Richard and Linda Schoenfeld of Hamburg. Stiles-Mikl is a graduate of Albany High School. She earned a doctorate in pharmacy from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. She is a pharmacy manager at Costco. Schoenfeld is a graduate of Frontier High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in education and also earned a master’s degree in speech language pathology from SUNY Fredonia. She is a pediatric speech language pathologist at Cape Cod Hospital. After a trip to Aruba, the couple will make their home in Arlington, Mass.
Kira Stiles-Mikl and Alison Schoenfeld are wed in Massachusetts
- 314 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 105Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph