Kimberly A. Jachlewski and Nicholas A. Trautmann were married at 1 p.m. Sept. 7 in Queen of Heaven Catholic Church, West Seneca. Guests gathered for a reception at Kloc’s Grove, West Seneca. The Rev. Tom Quinlivan of Queen, of Heaven Church, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Timothy F. and Cynthia L. Jachlewski of West Seneca. The bridegroom’s parents are Robert E. and Jacqueline C. Yates of West Seneca. The bride is a graduate of West Seneca East High School. She earned a master’s degree in dietetics from D’Youville College. The bride is a nutritionist at Catholic Charities. The groom is also a graduate of West Seneca East High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from Canisius College. He is a financial analyst at Citigroup. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Kimberly Jachlewski and Nicholas Trautmann are wed in West Seneca
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo