Kim M. Deyell and H. Vincent Austin II were married at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 5 at Knox Farm, East Aurora. Guests gathered for a reception at the Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. Moe Gavin of East Aurora heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James and Linda Deyell of Marilla. The bridegroom’s parents are Cynthia Kipler and the late Harry V. Austin of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Iroquois Central High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in legal studies and political science from SUNY Fredonia. The bride is an operations team leader at AMS Servicing LLC. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca West High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Franklin University. The groom is a manager of operations at First Niagara Bank. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple are making their home in Lockport.
Kim M. Deyell and H. Vincent Austin II are wed in East Aurora
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance