Keriann Smith and John Scavone were married at 3 p.m. Sept. 7 in Most Blessed Sacrament Church, Franklin Lakes, N.J. Guests gathered for a reception at Indian Trail Club, Franklin Lakes, N.J. The Rev. John Job of Most Blessed Sacrament Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Richard and Peggy Smith of Staten Island. The bridegroom’s parents are Jim and Sally Scavone of Rushford. The bride is a graduate of Staten Island Technical High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Binghamton University and also earned a master’s degree in physician assistant studies from Touro College. The bride is a physician assistant at New York Presbyterian Hospital. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Binghamton University and also earned a master’s degree in systems engineering from the University of Florida. The groom is a captain in the Air Force. After a trip to Greece and Italy, the couple will make their home in Boston.
Keriann Smith and John Scavone are wed in Franklin Lakes, N.J.
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 446 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 87Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres