Kenisha L. Hardaway and Omar Thomas were married at 3 p.m. Oct. 5 in Historic New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church, Germantown, Tenn. Guests gathered for a reception at Doubletree By Hilton Hotel in Memphis, Tenn. Dr. Donald R. Ester Jr. of Historic New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Paul and Linda Hardaway of Haverhill, Mass., formerly of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Maurice and Ossie Thomas of Collierville, Tenn. The bride is a graduate of Collierville High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice from the University of Memphis. The bride is a licensed insurance agent at Farmers Insurance. The groom is a graduate of Collierville High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in criminology from the University of Memphis and also earned a degree in business administration from the University of Memphis. The groom is an account manager at MCR Safety. The couple will make their home in Memphis, Tenn.
Kenisha L. Hardaway and Omar Thomas are wed in Tennessee
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals