Katrina M. Fierle and Aaron M. Smith were married at 1 p.m. Sept. 28 in an outdoor ceremony at Knox Farm State Park, East Aurora, where a reception was held at the Mansion at Knox Farm following the ceremony. Pastor David Seely of Intervarsity Christian Fellowship at SUNY Geneseo and Christ Community Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Kurt M. and Kathryn A. Fierle of the Town of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are David S. and Linda A. Smith of Holland. The bride is a graduate of Wellsville Senior High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in studio art from SUNY Geneseo and also earned a master’s degree in creative arts therapy from Nazareth College. The bride is an art therapist at Eastern Niagara Hospital. The groom is a graduate of Holland Central High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in history and adolescent education from SUNY Geneseo, and also earned a master’s degree in higher education and student affairs administration from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a residence director at the College at Brockport. After a trip to Sedona, Ariz., the couple will make their home in Brockport.
Katrina M. Fierle and Aaron M. Smith are wed in East Aurora
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 259Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified