Katie Marciniak and Henry Olrogge III were married at 3 p.m. Aug. 16 in St. Pius X Catholic Church Society of Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at Sean Patrick’s, Getzville. The Rev. James O’Connor of St. Pius X Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Robert and Nancy A. Marciniak of East Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Barabara Olrogge of Gretna, La., and the late Henry Olrogge Jr. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in biology and a master’s degree in adolescent education from D’Youville College. The bride is a science teacher at City Honors School. The groom is a graduate of Grand Island High School. He earned an associate degree in business administration from Niagara County Community College. The groom works as a master of towing vessels at Bidco Marine Group. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple will make their home in Grand Island.
Katie Marciniak and Henry Olrogge III are wed in Amherst
- 332 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 240 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals