Katie M. Johnson and Joseph D. Caccamise were married at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 9 in Joseph’s Country Manor and Grove, Depew, where guests gathered for a reception following the ceremony. The Rev. Thomas Dalbo heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Lynne M. Johnson of Elma and Bruce J. Johnson. The bridegroom’s parents are Donna and Michael Annichiarico of West Falls and Kenneth and Kim Caccamise of Belvidere, Ill. The bride is a graduate of Iroquois High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in childhood education from SUNY Cortland and also earned a master’s degree in special education from SUNY Buffalo State. The bride is a substitute teacher and field hockey coach at Iroquois and West Seneca schools. The groom is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Daemen College. The groom is a personal banker at KeyBank. After a trip to Punta Cana, the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Katie M. Johnson and Joseph D. Caccamise are wed in Depew
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud