Katie Del Prince and Jack Graham were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 10 in St. John Vianney Church, Orchard Park. Guests gathered for a reception at Avanti Mansion, Hamburg. Monsignor William Gallagher, pastor emeritus of St. John Vianney Church, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Keith and Mary Del Prince of Elma. The bridegroom’s parents are Tim and Kate Graham of Elma. The bride is a graduate of Iroquois High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from SUNY Geneseo and also earned a doctorate of optometry from SUNY College of Optometry. The bride is an optometrist at Aurora Optometric Group. The groom is a graduate of Iroquois High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in history from SUNY Cortland and also earned a master’s degree in special education from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a history teacher at Global Concepts High School. After a trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica, the couple are making their home in Orchard Park.
Katie Del Prince and Jack Graham are wed in Orchard Park
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance