Kati Marie Dains and Jordan Michael Pede were married at noon Sept. 14 in Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Orchard Park. Guests gathered for a reception at Luccarelli’s Banquet Facility, Lackawanna. The Rev. Adolph Kowalczyk, of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Church, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Mary Anne and Fred Dains of Hamburg. The bridegroom’s parents are Rick and Cris Pede of Hamburg. The bride is a graduate of Frontier High School. She earned an associate degree in early childhood education from Villa Maria College. The bride is a channel account specialist at Ingram Micro. The groom is also a graduate of Frontier High School. He earned an associate degree in fire protection technology from Erie Community College. The groom is a senior communications supervisor at Rural Metro Medical Services. The couple will make their home in Hamburg.
Kati Marie Dains and Jordan Michael Pede are wed in Orchard Park
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance