Kathryn Wolf and Daniel Lynch were married at 4 p.m. June 21 in St. Timothy Church, Tonawanda. Guests gathered for a reception at the Grove at Banchetti’s, Amherst. Family friend, the Rev. James Fliss of St. Anthony’s Church, Farnham, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Mary and the late Edward Wolf of Kenmore. The bridegroom’s parents are Katherine and Patrick Lynch of Tonawanda. Sister of the bride, Laura Kendall, was matron of honor, and friend of the couple, Philip Rott, was the best man. The bride is a graduate of Mount St. Mary Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in communication from SUNY Buffalo State. The bride is a collections and recovery specialist at M&T Bank. The groom is a graduate of Kenmore East High School. He is an auto technician at Hillman Automotive. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple will make their home in the City of Tonawanda.
Kathryn Wolf and Daniel Lynch are wed in Tonawanda
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home