Kathleen R. Arent and Richard H. Burdzy Jr. were married at 2 p.m. Sept. 7 in St. Mark’s Catholic Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Lancaster Country Club, Lancaster. The Rev. Joseph S. Rogliano of St. Mark’s Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Daniel E. and Carol A. Arent of East Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard H. Burdzy Sr. of West Seneca and Mary Ann Burdzy of East Aurora. The bride is a graduate of Maryvale High School. She earned an applied science associate degree in court reporting from Alfred State. The bride is a senior court reporter for Erie Supreme and County Court. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca East High School and attended the University of Arizona. He works at Reichert Technologies Ametek. After a trip to Aruba, the couple will make their home in Lancaster.
Kathleen R. Arent and Richard H. Burdzy Jr. are wed in Buffalo
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 225Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified