Kathleen R. Arent and Richard H. Burdzy Jr. were married at 2 p.m. Sept. 7 in St. Mark’s Catholic Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Lancaster Country Club, Lancaster. The Rev. Joseph S. Rogliano of St. Mark’s Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Daniel E. and Carol A. Arent of East Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard H. Burdzy Sr. of West Seneca and Mary Ann Burdzy of East Aurora. The bride is a graduate of Maryvale High School. She earned an applied science associate degree in court reporting from Alfred State. The bride is a senior court reporter for Erie Supreme and County Court. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca East High School and attended the University of Arizona. He works at Reichert Technologies Ametek. After a trip to Aruba, the couple will make their home in Lancaster.
Kathleen R. Arent and Richard H. Burdzy Jr. are wed in Buffalo
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home