Katherine Whiting and John Pirro were married at 1 p.m. Aug. 10 in Our Lady of Peace Church, Clarence. Guests gathered for an outdoor reception at the North Amherst Fire Company, Amherst. The Rev. James Kelly, a retired priest from St. Margaret’s Parish, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Elizabeth J. and the late Jon L. Whiting of Depew. The bridegroom’s parents are Alfanso and Kathleen Pirro of Clarence. The wedding date is also the shared birthday of the bride’s late father and the groom’s father. The bride is a graduate of Depew High School. She earned a communication and political science degree from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a special events manager at Hospice Foundation of WNY. The groom is a graduate of Clarence High School. He is a train conductor at CSX Corp. After a trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the couple will make their home in Depew.
Katherine Whiting and John Pirro are wed in Clarence
- 298 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 159Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph