Katherine A. Murak and Gregory J. Gillette were married at 2 p.m. Oct. 19 in Immaculate Conception Church, East Aurora. Guests gathered for a reception at Protocol Restaurant, Cheektowaga. The Rev. Robert W. Wardenski of Immaculate Conception Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Paul F. and Mary Jo Murak of East Aurora. The bridegroom’s parents are Mark J. and Maryalice Gillette of Chili. The bride is a graduate of East Aurora High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in English from Le Moyne College and also earned a juris doctor degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. The bride is an attorney at Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP. The groom is a graduate of Aquinas Institute of Rochester. He earned a bachelor’s degree in sociology from St. John Fisher College. The groom is a paralegal at Hodgson Russ LLP. After a trip to Aruba, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Katherine A. Murak and Gregory J. Gillette are wed in East Aurora
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud