Kari Tondera and Jeffrey Rebmann were married at 5 p.m. June 29 in Zoetry Casa del Mar, Los Cabos, Mexico, where a reception was held following the ceremony. The Rev. Arechiga of Los Cabos heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Joanne and Gary Tondera of Grand Island. The bridegroom’s parents are Stephen and Kim Rebmann of Grand Island and Lorie and Vincent Wagner of Grand Island. The bride is a graduate of Grand Island High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in childhood and special education from SUNY Geneseo, and also earned a master’s degree in literacy from Canisius College. The bride is a literacy coach and interventionist at Bellevue School District. The groom is also a graduate of Grand Island High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in industrial and systems engineering and also earned a master’s degree in engineering management from Rochester Institute of Technology. The groom is an engineer at Boeing. The couple will make their home in Seattle, Wash.
Kari Tondera and Jeffrey Rebmann are wed in Mexico
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 228 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals