Kara E. Glose and Nathaniel Brenton were married at 2 p.m. Sept. 14 in Zion Lutheran Church, Clarence Center. Guests gathered for a reception at Glen Oak Golf Course, Amherst. Pastor Randy Milleville of Zion Lutheran Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James J. and Marsha A. Glose of Grand Island. The bridegroom’s parents are Paul and Charlene Brenton of Clarence Center. The bride is a graduate of Grand Island Central High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from D’Youville College. The bride is a registered nurse at R&B Medical Group. The groom is a graduate of Clarence Central High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in engineering from the University at Buffalo and is a design engineer. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple are making their home in Clarence Center.
Kara E. Glose and Nathaniel Brenton are wed in Clarence Center
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 195Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud