Kaitlyn P. Brooks and Paul A. Woodard were married at 4 p.m. Aug. 3 in Wayside Presbyterian Church, Hamburg. Guests gathered for a reception at Brierwood Country Club, Hamburg. Bishop Thomas Reid of the Tabernacle, Orchard Park, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David R. and Jeri M. Brooks of Lake View. The bridegroom’s parents are Roger D. and Katherine R. Woodard of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Frontier High School. She attended Cornell University and earned a doctor of pharmacy degree from Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences. The bride is a pharmacist at Target Pharmacy. The groom is a graduate of Nichols School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in classics and mathematics from Williams College and also earned a juris doctor and master’s degree in international and comparative law from Duke University School of Law. The groom is an associate at Connors & Vilardo, LLP. After a trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica, and Disney World, the couple will make their home in Orchard Park.
Kaitlyn P. Brooks and Paul A. Woodard are wed in Hamburg
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph