Kaitlyn Hergenroder and Joseph Gahr were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 3 in SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Hamburg. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill & Brewery. The Rev. Patrick O’Keefe heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James and Susan Hergenroder of Alden. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael and Janet Gahr of Hamburg. The bride is a graduate of Alden High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree and also a master’s degree in occupational therapy from the University at Buffalo. The bride is an occupational therapist at ElderWood Health Care. The groom is a graduate of Hamburg High School. The groom is a service installer at Time Warner Cable. After a trip to Key West, Fla., the couple will make their home in Hamburg.
Kaitlyn Hergenroder and Joseph Gahr are wed in SS. Peter and Paul Church
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins