Kaitlyn E. Shank and Sean M. Schindler were married at 11 a.m. Sept. 21 in Avanti Mansion, Blasdell, where a reception was held following the ceremony. The Rev. David Zastrow heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Ronald and Sandy Shank of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Susan C. Schindler of Depew and the late Thomas R. Schindler. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville East High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in architecture from the University at Buffalo and also earned a master’s degree in business administration from Canisius College. The bride is a project manager at Greatbatch Medical. The groom is a graduate of John F. Kennedy High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a fraud investigator at Geico. After a trip to Sandals Resort in Ocho Rios, St. Ann Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Kaitlyn E. Shank and Sean M. Schindler are wed in Blasdell
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 226 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws