Julie Long and Jon Jankowski were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 31 in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Clarence. Guests gathered for a reception at Tonawanda Castle, Tonawanda. The Rev. John Leising of Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church heard vows the couple wrote. The bride’s parents are Carol E. and James C. Long of Clarence. The bridegroom’s parents are Lorna L. and Chris A. Jankowski of Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Clarence High School. She earned bachelor’s degrees in psychology and physical education from SUNY Brockport and also earned a master’s degree in exercise science from Ithaca College. The bride is a transcription clerk at Windsong Radiology. The groom is a graduate of Tonawanda High School. He is an automotive refinishing technician at Carubba Collision. After a trip to St. Lucia, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Julie Long and Jon Jankowski are wed in Clarence
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance