Joanna M. Reed and Nathan M. Weld were married at 1:30 p.m. Dec. 7 in St. Francis of Assisi Church, Tonawanda. Guests gathered for a reception at Sean Patrick’s Emerald Isle, Getzville. The Rev. Mike Uebler of St. Francis of Assisi Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Curtis and Mary Reed of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are James and Mary Smith and Mark and Debbie Weld of Middleport. The bride is a graduate of Cardinal O’Hara High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in English education from SUNY Buffalo State. The bride is an English teacher at Mount Mercy Academy. The groom is a graduate of Royalton-Hartland High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in communications and economics from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a sales associate at West Herr Nissan. After a trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Joanna M. Reed and Nathan M. Weld are wed in Tonawanda
- 338 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo