Jill Topor and Jeffrey Tycz were married at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 16 in Samuel’s Grande Manor, Clarence, where a reception was held following the ceremony. The bride’s uncle, Al Topor, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Marjorie Topor and the late Ernest Topor of Sloan. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael and Dona Tycz of Cheektowaga. The bride is a graduate of Leonardo Da Vinci High School. The bride is employed at Dobkins & Co. The groom is a graduate of Maryvale High School. He is a computer technician at System Integration Services. After a trip to Florida, the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Jill Topor and Jeffrey Tycz are wed in Samuel’s Grande Manor
- 307 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph