Jessica L. Fuhrmann and Kevin M. Pelc were married at 6 p.m. Aug. 3 in the groom’s father’s home in Castile, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Scott Petrik heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Joseph G. and the late Catherine M. Fuhrmann of Lake View. The bridegroom’s parents are Edward Pelc of Castile and Theresa Pelc of Riverview, Fla. The bride is a graduate of Frontier High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from D’Youville College. The bride is a registered nurse at Catholic Health System. The groom works for Allied Systems. The couple will make their home in West Seneca.
Jessica L. Fuhrmann and Kevin M. Pelc are wed in Castile
- 224 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph