Jennifer Walkowski and Frederick Schrock were married at 4 p.m. Sept. 14 in the Tonawanda Castle, Tonawanda, where guests gathered for a reception following the ceremony. The Rev. David Zastrow heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Joseph and Elizabeth Walkowski of Hamburg. The bridegroom’s parents are Jerry and Margaret Schrock of Akron. The groom’s brother Timothy was the best man and the bride’s sister Dianna was the maid of honor. The bride is a graduate of Hamburg High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in interior design from the Rochester Institute of Technology and also earned a master’s degree in architectural history from the University of Virginia. The bride is a historic preservation specialist at New York State Historic Preservation Office. The groom is a graduate of Akron High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in history from Canisius College and also earned a master’s degree in history from the University at Buffalo. The groom is a visitor services assistant at the Office of General Services. The couple will make their home in Troy.
Jennifer Walkowski and Frederick Schrock are wed in Tonawanda
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance