Jennifer Lee Mikoll and Robert Garland Yarbrough were married at 4 p.m. Sept. 1 in Glenora Winery, Seneca Lake, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Joseph Torrillo heard the couple’s vows. A sacrament of matrimony ceremony was performed at Infant of Prague Chapel by Deacon Dan Mackowiak. The bride’s parents are James V. and Karen L. Mikoll of Cheektowaga. The bridegroom’s parents are Garland and Jennifer Yarbrough of Soddy Daisy, Tenn. The bride is a graduate of Maryvale High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in physician assistant studies from Rochester Institute of Technology and a master’s degree in physician assistant studies from the University of Nebraska. The bride is a physician assistant in thoracic surgery at Brigham & Women’s Hospital. The groom is a graduate of Soddy Daisy High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Rochester Institute of Technology and is attending Northeastern University. The groom is a former Army captain and served two deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is currently an engineering intern at BigBelly Solar. The couple will make their home in Boston.
Jennifer L. Mikoll and Robert G. Yarbrough are wed at Seneca Lake
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 200 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 119 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 74 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals