Jennifer K. Cardinal and Samuel J. Chimera were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 10 in Nativity of Our Lord Church, Orchard Park. Guests gathered for a reception at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Depew. The Rev. Bernard Nowak and Deacon Gary Andelora of Orchard Park heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are John and Janice Cardinal of Orchard Park. The bridegroom’s parents are Joel and Cynthia Chimera of Fredonia. The bride is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing and a master’s degree in advanced practice nursing, family nurse practitioner from St. John Fisher College. She is a registered nurse at the Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester. The groom is a graduate of Fredonia High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in corporate finance and accounting from St. John Fisher College. He is a senior associate auditor and CPA at KPMG LLP. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple will make their home in Charlotte, NC.
Jennifer Cardinal and Samuel Chimera wed in Nativity of Our Lord Church
- 286 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph