Jennifer K. Cardinal and Samuel J. Chimera were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 10 in Nativity of Our Lord Church, Orchard Park. Guests gathered for a reception at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Depew. The Rev. Bernard Nowak and Deacon Gary Andelora of Orchard Park heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are John and Janice Cardinal of Orchard Park. The bridegroom’s parents are Joel and Cynthia Chimera of Fredonia. The bride is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing and a master’s degree in advanced practice nursing, family nurse practitioner from St. John Fisher College. She is a registered nurse at the Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester. The groom is a graduate of Fredonia High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in corporate finance and accounting from St. John Fisher College. He is a senior associate auditor and CPA at KPMG LLP. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple will make their home in Charlotte, NC.
Jennifer Cardinal and Samuel Chimera wed in Nativity of Our Lord Church
- 375 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo