Jennifer Bufalino and Nicholas Cipolla were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 24 in Holy Angels Church. Guests gathered for a reception at the Statler. The Rev. James Fee of Holy Angels Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Russell and Joanne Bufalino of the Town of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are John and Denise Cipolla of the Town of Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from SUNY Geneseo and also earned a master’s degree in business administration in marketing from Canisius College. The bride is an associate marketing manager at Rich Products. The groom is a graduate of Kenmore West Senior High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from the City College of New York. The groom is an owner and master barber at Good Looks Barber Shop. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple are making their home in Town of Tonawanda.
Jennifer Bufalino and Nicholas Cipolla are wed in Buffalo
- 149Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 97Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 91 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice