Jennifer Bufalino and Nicholas Cipolla were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 24 in Holy Angels Church. Guests gathered for a reception at the Statler. The Rev. James Fee of Holy Angels Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Russell and Joanne Bufalino of the Town of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are John and Denise Cipolla of the Town of Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from SUNY Geneseo and also earned a master’s degree in business administration in marketing from Canisius College. The bride is an associate marketing manager at Rich Products. The groom is a graduate of Kenmore West Senior High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from the City College of New York. The groom is an owner and master barber at Good Looks Barber Shop. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple are making their home in Town of Tonawanda.
Jennifer Bufalino and Nicholas Cipolla are wed in Buffalo
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 122 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance