Catherine Kowalski and Jeffrey Glaub were married at 4 p.m. June 29 in Christ the King Chapel at Canisius College, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at La Galleria, Orchard Park. The Rev. David Bellittiere of Fourteen Holy Helpers heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Dr. Peter F. and Patricia Kowalski of Lancaster. The bridegroom’s parents are Ronald and Phyllis Glaub of West Seneca. The bride is a graduate of Buffalo Academy of the Sacred Heart. She earned a bachelor’s degree in elementary education and a master’s degree in literacy education from Medaille College. She is a fourth-grade teacher at Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament School. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca East High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in music education from Fredonia State College and also earned a master’s in creativity from SUNY Buffalo State. He is a music teacher at Buffalo Public Schools. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple are making their home in Depew.
Jeffrey Glaub and Catherine Kowalski wed in Christ the King Chapel
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo