Janelle A. Minor and Wendell M. Brooks were married at 8 p.m. Sept. 6 in Templeton Landing, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Aunt of the bride, Minister Gloria Bryant, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Delores D. Jackson of Buffalo and the late Edison B. Minor. The bridegroom’s mother is Lynnaire Smith of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Hutchinson Central Technical High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice and a master’s degree in education from Canisius College. The bride is an assistant director of residence life at SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a graduate of South Park High School and attended Erie Community College. The groom is a laundry aide at Veterans Affairs Medical Center. The couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Janelle A. Minor and Wendell M. Brooks are wed in Buffalo
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 259Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified