Jamie Lynn Schaefer and Nicholas K. Nicoloff were married at 5 p.m. Sept. 14 in Clinton Park Gazebo, Tonawanda. Guests gathered for a reception at Ellicott Creek Banquet Facility by the Grapevine, Amherst. Tonawanda Judge Mark Gruber heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Michael and Carol Schaefer of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Robert and Renee Nicoloff of West Seneca. The bride is a graduate of Tonawanda High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in media production from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca West High School. The couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Jamie Lynn Schaefer and Nicholas K. Nicoloff are wed in Tonawanda
- 315 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph