Jade Bigelow and Jeremy Kinsman were married at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 1 in Brierwood Country Club, Hamburg, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Becci Wood of Wesleyan Church of Hamburg heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Marilyn J. Winters and Vincent D. Bigelow Jr. of Hamburg. The bridegroom’s parents are Terry B. Haines of McLean and Jerald W. Kinsman of Cortland. The bride is a graduate of Hamburg High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in English with a minor in business administration from Nazareth College. The bride is an admissions representative at Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University. The groom is a graduate of Dryden High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Hartwick College and also earned a master’s degree in counseling from Syracuse University. The groom is a assistant director for Upward Bound Program at Cornell University. The couple will make their home in Ithaca.
Jade Bigelow and Jeremy Kinsman are wed in Hamburg
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws