Holly Ann Teuber and Jordan Patrick Hilkey were married at noon Aug. 3 in Evangel Assembly of God Church, Williamsville. Guests gathered for a reception at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village, Amherst. Father of the groom, the Rev. Patrick Hilkey of Evangel Assembly of God Church and the bride’s grandfather, the Rev. Larry Albanese, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Joseph Paul and Joyce Pontrello of Williamsville and Rodney and Julie Teuber of Snohomish, Wash. The bridegroom’s parents are the Rev. Patrick and Heather Hilkey of Lockport. Maid of honor was Sydney Innocenti, and best man was David Leandre Jr. The bride is a graduate of Christian Central Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in physical and health education from Canisius College and also earned a master’s degree in school counseling from St. Bonaventure University. The bride is a program director at Legends Gymnastics. The groom is a graduate of Starpoint High School and attended Northpointe Bible College. After a trip to Aruba, the couple will make their home in Haverhill, Mass.
Holly Ann Teuber and Jordan Patrick Hilkey are wed in Evangel Assembly of God Church
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 145 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 110 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 83 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult