Holly Ann Teuber and Jordan Patrick Hilkey were married at noon Aug. 3 in Evangel Assembly of God Church, Williamsville. Guests gathered for a reception at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village, Amherst. Father of the groom, the Rev. Patrick Hilkey of Evangel Assembly of God Church and the bride’s grandfather, the Rev. Larry Albanese, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Joseph Paul and Joyce Pontrello of Williamsville and Rodney and Julie Teuber of Snohomish, Wash. The bridegroom’s parents are the Rev. Patrick and Heather Hilkey of Lockport. Maid of honor was Sydney Innocenti, and best man was David Leandre Jr. The bride is a graduate of Christian Central Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in physical and health education from Canisius College and also earned a master’s degree in school counseling from St. Bonaventure University. The bride is a program director at Legends Gymnastics. The groom is a graduate of Starpoint High School and attended Northpointe Bible College. After a trip to Aruba, the couple will make their home in Haverhill, Mass.
Holly Ann Teuber and Jordan Patrick Hilkey are wed in Evangel Assembly of God Church
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo