Heather Gravelle and Paul Siekierski were married at 1 p.m. July 13 in St. Timothy Catholic Church, Tonawanda. Guests gathered for a reception at Classics’ V Banquet Center, Tonawanda. The Rev. Dennis Fronckowiak of St. Timothy’s heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Marc A. and Carrie A. Gravelle of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael D. Siekierski of Buffalo and Laura L. and Joseph C. DeReu of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in music education from Fredonia State College and also earned a master’s of education from the University at Buffalo. She is a substitute teacher. The groom is a graduate of the Buffalo Academy for Visual and Performing Arts. He earned a bachelor’s degree in music from SUNY Buffalo State and a master’s of education from the University at Buffalo. He is a music teacher at Buffalo Public Schools. After a trip to Orlando, Fla., the couple are making their home in Cheektowaga.
Heather Gravelle and Paul Siekierski wed in St. Timothy Catholic Church
- 147Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 95Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice