Gayle E. Bosiacki and Jeremy D. Smith were married at 5:30 p.m. May 10 in the Timberlodge at Arrowhead Golf Club, Akron, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Malissa Jones of West Seneca heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Edward and Christine Bosiacki of West Seneca. The bridegroom’s mother is Judy Smith of Cheektowaga. The bride is a graduate of Villa Maria Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in computer information systems from SUNY Buffalo State. The bride is a senior analyst at HSBC Bank. The groom is a graduate of Lockport High School. He works at the University at Buffalo. After a trip on their new sailboat in Oak Orchard, the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Gayle E. Bosiacki and Jeremy D. Smith are wed in Akron
- 473Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance